Available 7 days, hours will vary (EST): +1 (862) 222-0442
Athena Gaia Seller Policies
Refund Policy and Return Policy | Shipping:
In Spirit: For the past 18 years we've served over 10,000 customers and are confident not just in your enjoyment of the product, but in our service as well. So please shop with confidence, but note these specifics:
If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will take it back under the following conditions:
1. We offer a refund (or at your request; a store credit) on all non-custom sales under $1,000 if the desire for a refund is expressed within 10 days of receiving the product.This gives you a chance to evaluate the piece and make sure it's everything you hoped it would be. Purchases made with a Gift Card may only be refunded in store credit. For orders over $1,000 we offer the first $1,000 cash back and the difference in store credit (or at your request; a full store credit). If returns are accepted over 30 days after receipt, store credit only will be issued.
Shop Pay Installments Only: Refunds for items purchased with Shop Pay Installments (Affirm) will incur a 6% re-stocking fee, up to $50 of which can be used as store credit. There is no fee for exchanges or store credit at full value. We will process returns for size corrections (if you bought a ring at size 5.75 and really needed a 6, we will take care of this). We may be making updates to this policy and posting it here. Please see all documentation with the borrowing bank regarding interest already paid if you are returning an item paid with Shop Pay Installments. You can learn more about Shop Pay Installments at this link.
2. Return Shipping costs are covered by us when you request a Return Label. We are not responsible for packages sent back without using our return label. Returned jewelry must be in a box (our label is valid for the free box offered at the post office).
3. For products that were custom made (pieces designed for you, not seen in our store) and wholesale orders are not eligible for return (for refund or credit) and may require non-refundable deposits. "Custom" in this case is defined as any product designed by or for you, it does not mean an existing design that was sized for you.
4. If you get the wrong size (you thought you needed an 18 inch chain when you really needed 17 inch, or a size 8 ring when you really needed a 7.5) then our transaction is not over. Give us a call, make sure you've got the correct measurement and we'll do everything we can to correct the situation for you. Just keep in mind when you are ordering that things can take a few weeks to get made, so it's a great idea to get the correct measurement before ordering.
Our Business Model: Craft-on-Demand: Although some of the products we list are currently in their respective designer's inventories, many are not, and will either need to be made or require customization. This may add several weeks to the delivery time, but benefits our customers in three significant ways:
1. We are able to show more products than a brick and mortar store.
2. We have more flexibility when it comes to personalization (sizes, stone choices and metal values).
3. Price: Our overhead is low ... you benefit in savings.
Timing | Shipping:
If the item needs to me made, the workshops typically require 6-20 work days to make your piece before shipping it from Greece. Total shipping time to your address has taken as little as 4 days and as much as 2 months in extreme cases - but typically takes from 2 to 5 weeks.
US Orders: Once the package leaves Greece, it takes a minimum of 5 days to fly to the US and then clear customs. Once it gets to us in NJ, we ship it out same business day after a quality control check. We ship via USPS or UPS to you at no additional charge for orders over $700. This typically takes 1-4 business days.
Expedited shipping is also available at check-out but please be advised that this only applies to the last leg of the item's journey. Choosing this option does not mean you will get your product within 2 days of ordering it, it's just an option to the USPS shipping.
EU/Europe Orders: We charge a small handling fee based on your total order value. You will see that calculated at checkout. Orders will arrive direct from Greece.
Non-US/Non-Europe Orders: We charge a small handling flat fee per order. Australia and Japan can ship direct from Greece. If you have questions on another location, please contact us. For some other locations, the orders will come to the US and ship from New Jersey - please call us for specifics if you desire.
1. After a purchase is made you can expect a notification confirming your purchase and payment.
2. Following this (within a few days) you may receive a notice about an ETA. Sometimes this doesn't happen but please don't be alarmed as it happens at the designers discretion.
3. For US orders: Once your item(s) arrive in the United States and has completed quality check, you will receive a notification (email or text) informing that your order has been shipped to you. You will receive another notification when it is on the truck and out for delivery to you. Please check spam folders if our notifications are not seen via email.
Learn what people say about us