Athena Gaia Seller Policies
Refund Policy and Return Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will take it back.
1. We offer a refund (or at your request; a store credit) on all non-custom sales if the desire for a refund is expressed within 3 days of receiving of product. This gives you a chance to evaluate the piece and make sure it's everything you hoped it would be.
2. Return Shipping costs are covered by us when you request a Return Label
3. Custom (pieces designed for you, and not in our store) and whole-sale orders may require non-refundable deposits. We communicate that with you before any custom design begins.
In Spirit: For the past 15 years we've served over 5,000 customers and are confident not just in your enjoyment of the product, but in our service as well. So please shop with confidence, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Craft-on-Demand:Our Business Model is “craft-on-demand." Although some of the products we list are currently in their respective designer's inventories, many are not, and will either need to be made or require customization. This can take more time than with some of other on-line purchases, but benefits our customers in three significant ways:
1. We are able to show more products than a brick and mortar store.
2. We have more flexibility when it comes to customization (sizes, stone choices and in some cases customers have submitted entirely new design ideas).
3. Price: We have no overhead ... you benefit in savings.
The workshops typically require 5-10 work days to make something before shipping it from Greece. Once it leaves Greece, it takes a minimum of 4 days in Customs. Once it gets to us in NJ, we ship it out same day after quality checking it. We ship via USPS Priority to you, which takes 2-3 business days. Expedited shipping can be arranged (please enquire). If your piece is being engraved, allow for an extra 2-3 business days.
Learn what people say about us