+1 (862) 222-0442
— We are in the US on EST, available 7 days a week, hours will vary
For sales, expert advice, or just to say "Hi!" We are in the US on EST, available 7 days a week, hours will vary.
+1 (862) 222-0442
Refund Policy and Return Policy | Shipping:
**Please read our note about timing due to COVID-19**
If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will take it back under the following conditions:
1. We offer a refund (or at your request; a store credit) on all non-custom sales under $1,000 if the desire for a refund is expressed within 3 days of receiving of product. This gives you a chance to evaluate the piece and make sure it's everything you hoped it would be. Gift Card purchases may only be refunded in store credit. For items over $1,000 we reserve the right to offer a store credit instead of a cash refund.
2. Return Shipping costs are covered by us when you request a Return Label
3. Custom (pieces designed for you, and not in our store) and whole-sale orders may require non-refundable deposits. We communicate that with you before any custom design begins.
In Spirit: For the past 15 years we've served over 5,000 customers and are confident not just in your enjoyment of the product, but in our service as well. So please shop with confidence, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Craft-on-Demand:Our Business Model is “craft-on-demand." Although some of the products we list are currently in their respective designer's inventories, many are not, and will either need to be made or require customization. This can take more time than with some of other on-line purchases, but benefits our customers in three significant ways:
1. We are able to show more products than a brick and mortar store.
2. We have more flexibility when it comes to customization (sizes, stone choices and in some cases customers have submitted entirely new design ideas).
3. Price: We have no overhead ... you benefit in savings.
Timing | Shipping:
The workshops typically require 5-10 work days to make something before shipping it from Greece.
US Orders: Shipping is free. Once it leaves Greece, it takes a minimum of 4 days in Customs to the US. Once it gets to us in NJ, we ship it out same day after quality checking it. We ship via USPS Priority to you, which takes 2-3 business days. Expedited shipping can be arranged (please enquire). If your piece is being engraved, allow for an extra 2-3 business days.
EU/Europe Orders: We charge a small handling fee based on your total order value. You will see that calculated at checkout. Orders will arrive direct from Greece in as fast as 3 days after crafting.
Non-US/Non-Europe Orders: We charge a small handling flat fee per order. Australia and Japan can ship direct from Greece. If you have questions on another location, please contact us. For all other locations, the orders will come to the US and ship from New Jersey.
All in all, we ask you allow 3-4 weeks for your personal piece to get to your door.
1. After a purchase is made you can expect a notification confirming your purchase and payment.
2. Following this (within a few days) you may receive a notice about an ETA. Sometimes this doesn't happen but please don't be alarmed as it happens at the designers discretion.
3. Once the package arrives in the United States and has completed any requested engraving, you will receive another e-mail explaining that your package has been shipped to you!
Learn what people say about us